Monday, April 2, 2012

I'm getting MARRIED!

On Saturday, my boyfriend of almost 7.5  years became my fiance!  My future hubby got down on one knee in Forest Park by my favorite fountain!  I am so happy that we are officially starting this chapter of our lives!  That means this blog may center a lot around wedding planning :)  don't like it?  tough stuff, cream puff!

I am so excited that I just want to do it all right away.  I know it's a marathon and not a sprint, so I am sure I will be forced to slow down eventually.  So far, I have gotten cards and ordered a small "gift" to use to ask each of my bridesmaids :)  And I am thinking of going to look at dresses with my mom, future mother in law, and MoH next time I am home!

More importantly, though, we  need to pick a date!  This is going to be the most challenging due to my future school schedule.  It is my understanding that my Spring classes will get over at the beginning of May and Summer classes begin at the end of May.  During that 2 week break, I will still have my practicum, so I won't really have any time off until the end of July prior to Fall classes beginning.  I don't think I want to wait that long, so I will have to look into details.  I can't wait to pick and know when we're getting married!

No comments:

Post a Comment