Saturday, June 30, 2012

procrastinator

Um.  I procrastinate.  I always have, I think, but having some time off school, I think it has worsened!  Reading for class is taking ENTIRELY too long.  My 2 page extra credit paper (yep...only 2 pages...) took me fooooorrrreeeevvvveeerrrr.  Pretty sure I could have gotten that done in 30 minutes when I was in my prime.  (haha...but really).  I have my third of four tests of the summer on Tuesday, which I am not really worried about.  Thankfully it is multiple choice and fill in the blank, and I have always been a fairly good test taker (when it comes to class exams...not standardized tests!)  What I am worried about, though, is our actual paper.  I am trying to be a suck up (because my professor is a professor in my grad program, and I would like to make a good impression) so I chose the more difficult paper option of reviewing a published psychological assessment tool.  Um.  Let me just say...reading a test manual is more complicated than I anticipated.  And I thought research journal articles were challenging.  This test is due in a week and 2 days.  I have my title page done.  No good.  No good at all.  (And I know what you're thinking...go write it now!  stop procrastinating!)  Well, my brain feels fried tonight from reading part of the manual plus a 50 page chapter in my text book.


By the way...this is all for one class.  Grad school may just be the death of me.  Hopefully I get back in the swing of things.  QUICKLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment