Monday, April 22, 2013

40 days!!!!!!

People!  There are 40 freaking days until I become Mrs. Cleinmark.  40. Days.

It is weird to think about getting engaged over a year ago.  Our wedding seemed so far away, but I guess keeping busy with school just made the time FLY by!  I am trying not to freak out too much, but there is still a ton to do before the big day.  My "to-do" list is longer than a page!  We need to get our wedding license, get Dan fitted for his tux, pick out reception music, figure out seating plans, make programs, etc, etc, etc!

The To-Do List on my computer!

But!  The exciting thing is, my bachelorette party is in 19 days!  I can't wait to celebrate with my best friends!  Drinking Wine!  Eating Good Food!  Dueling Pianos!  A lot of laughing!  I am STOKED!

What else?  My weight loss is rolling right along.  I have hit my original goal of losing 15 lbs, and I am not ready to stop!  Losing a few more pounds and toning my arms and back more before the wedding is the current plan.  Then, I will continue on the toning up journey until our honeymoon sometime in July/August.  I am slightly concerned that my dress will need a second fitting, now, but we'll just have to see!  Ready to rock my "wedding arms" in the pictures / during the dances!

Feb 3, Mar 16, and April 11
40. Freaking. Days. 40. Days. 40.  ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment