Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

This weekend Dan and I returned to good ol' BloNo for Easter with the families.

I'll let some pictures do most of the talking:


Friday we stopped by Dan's dad's house, then I headed to my friend's house to catch up and see her cute little girl.  I ended the night playing with that handsome boy on the slide!  Rylan is my brother's fiance's son, and I love that kid to pieces.  He is hilarious, cute, and so sweet!  I spent a lot of time with him this weekend, and I am so excited that he is getting more comfortable around me!


And yep, you read that right.  My brother's fiance!  Saturday morning, my baby brother proposed to his girlfriend.  Michele is a great girl, and I know they are going to be so happy together.  I am so proud of Josh for accepting Rylan as his own and being a wonderful father to him.  It is so cool to see them together.




Saturday my mom, Dan, and I went to the zoo with Lauren and the girls.  Cartwheels were done, animals were seen, and Aidan got her face painted to look like a zebra.  It was a good time, for sure!  Ms. Brenna Bug LOVED the monkeys.


Saturday night we went to dinner.  Chinese.  Yum.  And I finally got a picture of the whole gang ;)  I am one lucky aunt, that's for sure!



Saturday night also included Aidan's first motorcycle ride.  She absolutely loved it!  Bug also loved being pushed on the tricycle.  Tongue out = happy Brenna!

Some of our family from Ohio also came by on Saturday night.  They made a last minute trip to IL to see my grandfather in Peoria who is not doing well.  We stood around all evening telling stories and laughing.  I love when we get to see them!


Easter included church, lunch with Dan's nana, mom and her kids, and a few more minutes with that sweet boy.  We were playing with the windmills, and it was adorable watching him try to make them spin ;)

It was a great time, and I loved every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment