Friday, May 27, 2011

a new addition?

So in the past year, I've gone through quite a few changes.  One including moving in with my boyfriend.  Shockingly (kind of...), we did not kill each other, and when he bought a house, I was invited to stay with him, and for it to be "our" house.  Everyone knows it's the woman's responsibility to fill said house.


It is happening a little faster than expected, but I will be adding to our little family.  This weekend!  I bought an adorable chocolate lab puppy named Riley :)   (pets are all I can do - it is no where near time for little children!)


So Miss Riley will be joining the fam (of already a dog and 2 cats) this weekend.  I get to leave in the morning after work to go home and see everyone and pick up my baby!  I am sure Bella is going to be super stoked to play with a puppy...until she realizes said puppy is getting in the car and coming back to her house.  Hopefully they get along...   I know Pika is not going to be even remotely pleased, but Payton may enjoy someone new to play with.


I have had quite a few large dogs throughout my life, and my parents currently have a lab, so I am aware of the trials that we'll face, but I also know that I want a huge dog that thinks she's a lap dog.  Plus, labs have more love than practically any animal I have ever seen.  She's going to fit right in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment