Saturday, March 2, 2013

91 days!

Until I am a married lady!  I can't believe how quickly it is all coming up :)  A week from today, I get to have my bridal shower, and I am so excited!  My bridesmaids have been pretty amazing planning it all for me, and I feel so spoiled.  :)  A lot of lovely ladies will be attending, so it will be nice to see everyone!  I also get to do some cake-tasting next week at home...you people have no idea how excited I am for this!  Butterfinger, chocolate chip cookie dough, dark chocolate raspberry, banana, and strawberry! oh my ;)  (I may go over my calorie count that day!)  Also on the agenda is going to ISU to finalize our layout.  I met with catering, and we have our menu figured out...Dan is super excited about the Shafley beer (sp?) we are getting a keg of...while I am stoked they are getting some moscato for me ;)

Also. Also. Invites are in the works!  (so much work...)  I have been stamping our return addresses, putting stamps on, printing address labels, etc.  Hopefully they will look good, but more importantly, I sure hope they get the point across and people show up to this shin dig ;)

I'm not really sure what else is going on...I suck at updating this thing.  We are on Spring Break this week, which means I get a few days to make up some much needed hours at prac.  woo!  A few weeks ago I was in Seattle at a conference for the National Association of School Psychs.  It was nice, and I learned SO much!

OH!  We found out that Justin and Lauren are having a little lady!  Brenna Claire will be joining our family in July.  I can't wait for a new little one to snuggle and love ;)  I may have already ordered her something today...I swear, email coupons will be the death of me.  I will definitely have plenty of gifts by July at this rate ;)

So many exciting things in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment