Monday, November 11, 2013

motivation! (or lack thereof)

I am falling off the motivation wagon, people.  Barely hanging on at all!

I just don't care about what I am eating right now.  At all.  Since the beginning of Oct, it has been a huge struggle.  Then 2 weeks ago, I went a week and a half without working out.  Even Dan was all "I am pretty sure this is the longest you have gone without working out since January."  Called. Me. Out.  And with the exception of our honeymoon, homeboy is right.

I feel worse when I don't work out.  I am grouchy.  I am tired.  Blah blah blah.  People say that it takes ~21 days to develop a habit.  For over 10 months I have worked out 4-6 days a week, and it is NOT a habit yet.  What the heck?!  There have only been a handful of times that I really WANTED to work out.  I can't understand why this is still such a struggle for me.

The other day, I stepped on the scale.  The number is starting to creep back up.  SHOCKING!  (just kidding, obviously).  My 4'10 frame shows every one of those added pounds, too.

Hopefully I can find some motivation soon.  Maybe when the Halloween candy is finally gone, things will start to move in the right direction.  In the meantime, if anyone has any spare motivation, I will take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment