Friday, February 7, 2014

FTF

FatChick2FitChick

Linking up again with the Follow Through Friday ladies!  I am loving this accountability!

Unfortunately...I gained 1.5 lbs this week.  What.  The.  Heck?!

I am basically back where I started 2014, which is VERY frustrating considering I have worked out 35 days so far this year!  Food is my downfall, people.  And I would be lying if I said seeing the scale move up made me make better food choices today.  My heart just isn't in it.  My heart is in working out.  I am happier when I am doing that regularly!  But I am also happy having some ice cream a few nights a week.  I need to focus throughout the rest of this month and find a better food balance.  Eating crap is apparently not working for me!

As far as exercise goes!  I am keeping up with it even though #jmdvdchallenge is over and the #stopandgivemethrity challenge hasn't technically started.

Fri 1/31 - REST!
Sat 2/1 - REST!
Sun 2/2 - jogged a mile and did some arms
Mon 2/3 - sprints on the treadmill and abs
Tues 2/4 - JM Kickboxing and some extra arms
Wed 2/5 - jogged a mile and a half and did a 10 min arm "sworkit" (an app...that I kind of love!)
Thurs 2/6 - walked a mile and a half on an incline and did HALF of JM 6w6p.  Believe me.  Half was ENOUGH!

I am pretty happy with how many times I stepped on the treadmill this week.  I was hoping that doing something else throughout Jan would motivate me to find some interest in running again, and so far, it is looking better!  I did take 2..YES 2! rest days after the Jillian Challenge.  They were needed, I promise!

Hope you're all following through with your health goals for the week/month/year!

No comments:

Post a Comment