Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I am

I love thinking about how we identify ourselves.  How we define ourselves, and the roles we see ourselves in determines so much about us.



I am a daughter - and I am so grateful for the positive impact my parents have had on my life
I am a sister - the only girl born between the two best brothers a girl could ever have
I am a wife - my newest role, and I am trying to fulfill the role as best as I can
I am an aunt - to two beautiful nieces and the sweetest boy
I am a friend - and I have the best friends that anyone could ask for!


I am a pet mom - Riley is without a doubt my "baby," as she is the first dog I have raised myself from a puppy, but I also spoil my cats, and I try to be nice to Dan's dog ;)


I am a grad student - trying to survive so that I can help kids to be successful in their own educational careers

I am proud to be these things.  I love all of these roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment