Friday, January 31, 2014

#jmdvdchallenge final update

FatChick2FitChick

Guess what?!  I DID 30 DAYS OF JILLIAN MICHAELS IN 31 DAYS!!!!!

Fri 1/24 - rest day (first rest day of Jan!)
Sat 1/25 - Shredded in 30 level 3
Sun 1/26 - Ripped in 30 level 4
Mon 1/27 - Ripped in 30 level 4
Tues 1/28 - Shredded in 30 level 3
Wed 1/29 - Ripped in 30 level 4
Thurs 1/30 - Ripped in 30 level 4



That is 30 days dedicated to Jillian!  I am super proud of myself for sticking with this!  The progress pictures show no progress.  haha.  The scale shows I am down 2 lbs for the month.  I ate horribly more days than not this month, so I am not surprised, but it is motivating to do even better with my food choices next month!

I am resting today, but I will be continuing with working out nearly every day.  Hopefully I will be able to incorporate more running into my schedule again!

Here's to continued good choices in February! 

1 comment:

  1. good job sticking with the dvd this month! I hope Feb goes well for you!

    http://whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete