Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Goals

Resolutions are hard...  I am bad at making them.  I am bad at keeping them.  But all the resolution talk at the beginning of the year makes me feel obligated to at least try!

In 2014 I hope to - 

- spend more time focusing on and doing things that make me happy, while spending A LOT less time focusing on the things that bring me down
- focus on my faith more
- pay off 1 of my student loans (...one of the "small" ones...)
- read more books for fun
- lose 10-15 lbs and TONE UP!  (I had to...)
- related to my weight, I hope to finally find some enjoyment in eating healthy and working out! (I have worked out consistently for a year, and I STILL dread every workout :/ )

Happy New Year!  Be the person you want to be this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment