Saturday, January 25, 2014

Follow through Saturday ... ?

Hey, all!  Yesterday was a full day for this lady!  Up at 5:40 (suuuuper early for me!) to get ready for practicum.  I was there all day doing cool school psych stuff ;)  After, I headed straight to Springfield to see my brother and his family.  My niece had her small birthday party with her friends from school, so I went up to the ice rink to visit / help with Brenna Bug.  aka I use any excuse to snuggle that sweet girl and to laugh at the adorable things Miss Aidan says!

just up from her nap.
didn't move an inch!  Just barely opened an eye!
birthday girl skating with daddy!
kisses for the sweet bug!
I got home a little after 11pm, so I didn't have a date with Jilly Bean.  It was totally worth it, though.  That beautifully sweet girl gives me baby fever!  She is the most precious little smiley girl (though not obvious in these pictures...)  Aunt Trisha has to graduate, Bug!  Stop tempting me!

Anyway - time for the #jmdvdchallenge update!

Fri 1/17 - JM Shredded in 30 level 2
Sat 1/18 - JM Ripped in 30 level 3 AND ran a mile
Sun 1/19 - JM Shredded in 30 levels 1 AND 2
Mon 1/20 - JM Shredded in 30 level 3
Tues 1/21 - JM Shredded in 30 level 3
Wed 1/22 - JM Ripped in 30 level 3
Thurs 1/23 - JM Ripped in 30 level 3
Fri 1/24 - first rest day of Jan!
Sat 1/25 - JM Shredded in 20 level 3

That brings me to 25/30 days of Ms Jillian DONE-ZO!  5 days to go!  I am not expecting to see major results from this because I have still really been struggling with what I am eating, but I did do better this week!  Right now, I am just really proud of myself for sticking with this.  My goal this month was to make working out a habit.  I am not there, yet.  Tonight, I REALLY didn't feel like getting off the couch, but I did.  This week, I woke up twice at 6am JUST to work out.  I am getting there.  Slowly but surely.  

No comments:

Post a Comment