Thursday, January 9, 2014

JM update!

Edit:  I wrote this yesterday (Thursday), but I figured I would link up with Follow Through Friday!
FatChick2FitChick

We are already 9 days into January!  (Happy birthday to my big brother!)  So far, I am keeping up with my "resolutions," especially with working out and finding something I enjoy doing to keep me moving my body.

Since Dec 30, I have worked out EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.  That's 11 days in a row, friends!  I already updated about 12/30-1/3 here.  Since then, I have been doing ...

Sat 1/4 - JM Kickbox FastFix (I did workouts 1 and 2)
Sun 1/5 - JM 30 Day Shred level 1
Mon 1/6 - JM 30 Day Shred level 1
Tues 1/7 - JM Ripped in 30 level 1 AND 1 mile "run"
Wed 1/8 - JM Kickbox FastFix (workouts 1 and 2)
Thurs 1/9 - JM 30 Day Shred level 2!  (movin' on up!)

My body is feeling it, but not too bad.  I don't feel like I am overdoing it, but I do feel like I am getting a good workout each time I do a video.  The variety of workouts available is really nice because I get super bored doing the same thing each day.  Currently, I think my favorite is the kickboxing video because it goes so quickly and I get a GREAT calorie burn!  Each workout is definitely transforming my body, though, and I can tell I am getting stronger.

I started a few days early, so I am 10 days into 30 days of Jillian, so I only have 20 days to go!  After this, I am thinking of starting her body revolution program!  We'll see how I feel at the end of the month, though ;)

5 comments:

  1. Wow you are killing it girl! Keep at it!!! Can't wait to see how you feel at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up lady you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY COW!!!! You are doing amazing. Like for real. Amazing.

    Thanks for linking up.

    Camo & Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dadgum! Great efforts!!! Can't wait to hear this week's progress. Thanks for linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great job, keep it up! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete