Tuesday, January 7, 2014

beginning of the end

The wonderfulness that is Christmas break is quickly coming to an end.  I really can't complain, I have had an entire month off (by the time we go back on Monday), but damnit...I make a good stay at home wife.  I haven't really cleaned...and I have barely cooked...but I have watched a ton of wonderful TV, worked out a ton, and read for fun.  It would be nice to do this forever!  Maybe until we have kids?  Then I should probably work and let someone else stay with them 8 hours out of the day ;)  (only kind of kidding!)

Anyway!  Next week, we will begin the last stretch of our classes!  25 weeks more of my life, then more more classes.  FOR-EVVVVV-ERRRR!  Beginning in August, I will (God willing) have an internship placement where I will be working full-time as a school psych!

Today, I submitted my first application for that process!  It feels almost strange to have my resume as updated as it will be and ready to send out!  Fingers crossed that I get an offer (or two) on 3/15 so that I know where I will be next year!

5 classes, 180 hours of practicum, a thesis, and a year of internship.

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment