Friday, January 17, 2014

Follow Through Friday - JM Challenge

YFGB

Hello, hello!  Linking up with the lovely ladies above for another Follow Through Friday!

This week, I hurt my toe.  I know how ridiculous that sounds, but seriously, it hurt to walk.  Who knew a toe could wreck so much havoc?!  BUT!  I didn't let it stop me.  I did let it make me modify and choose slightly less intense workouts, but stop me, it did not!

Here is what I have been up to - 

Fri 1/10 - 30 Day Shred level 2
Sat 1/11 - Ripped in 30 level 2
Sun 1/12 - 30 Day Shred level 2
Mon 1/13 - 30 Day Shred level 2
Tues 1/14 - Ripped in 30 level 2
Wed 1/15 - JM Kickboxing workout 1
Thurs 1/16 - JM Kickboxing workouts 1 and 2

With classes starting back up for the semester, I am proud of myself for sticking with it!  I had to wake up early on Monday and Tuesday to make sure I got it in before work/class.  Currently at 18 days in a row of working out, and 17 days through the JM challenge!  Kind of bummed I didn't get a chance to run at all this week, but with my toe hurting, it just wasn't going to happen.

My toe is starting to feel better, so I think I am going to go back to the shred tonight.  Need to find the motivation after a long day ;)

Hope everyone else is sticking with their goals for the month!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your toe is feeling better! Good job on the workout front too. :)

    Stephanie www.whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete