Monday, January 27, 2014

first interview secured!

This morning I received a call from a district in the STL area...I got a phone interview!  People, I cannot tell you the relief that I feel.  It is so good to know that my resume looks good to at least one district.  I am pretty confident that it will also look good to other districts in the area, now!  Over the next few weeks, I am hoping to apply to 7-10 potential internship locations.  I want to apply to a variety so that I will hopefully get more interviews.  In an ideal world, I will then have my choice between two or three districts to work for/have my internship with, so this is a good start!

My confidence is higher, now!  I will have good news from other districts after ISPA this week!  I will get an awesome internship opportunity!

...hopefully... 

;)


No comments:

Post a Comment