Tuesday, January 21, 2014

SNOW DAY! WHOOP WHOOP!

Did you read that title in the voice of the camel?  You better have!  That's how I intended it ;)

In all honesty, though, I am not super excited about this partial snow day.  I woke up bright and early (6am...that is SO early for me!) to get my workout on.  After I let the dogs out, I checked the school closings, and neither school nor my prac placement were closed, so I got a little sweat shesh in, showered, got dressed, changed my outfit..you know how it goes.. THEN got a text from my prac supervisor saying the school district has a snow day.  I put on jeans faster than you can say "snow day!"

The "problem" is that throughout the semester, I need to get 180 hours at prac, so a snow day kind of throws a wrench in my plans to get those hours done.  Fingers crossed that I can make up some hours later in the semester because it is going to be close!

Plus, I still had to go to class this morning.  Joyful.  MO decided they weren't about to do a damn thing for the snow this morning.  Roads that are usually FINE after an inch of snow were HORRIBLE!  Thanks a lot!  My 30 min commute to IL took me about 50 min instead, so there's that...but it was OK.  Made it in one piece!

Also!  I am home early :)  So I can't really complain (though I will be in April when I am freaking out about hours!)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment