Sunday, July 14, 2013

slowly but surely

Hello, loves!  I am procrastinating (again) from my papers.  But!  I am making progress on it.  I am a little over halfway done with my lit review for my grant.  There is still a TON to do for this nearly 30 page paper, but I am getting there.  I have to get this paper turned in by Friday at the latest (but hopefully Thursday so that I do not have to make multiple trips to Edwardsville this week).  I also have a 1/3 of my lit review for my thesis due technically on the 8th, but I have to turn it in 2 weeks from today since we will be in Punta Cana on its due date.

It is going to feel so freaking good to get these two papers done and then have a few weeks of LITERALLY NO SCHOOL WORK.  So ready for that.

Along the same lines - 15 days until we leave for paradise!  We are pretty ready.  I pretty much bought a new wardrobe for it (whoops), including awesome dresses, swim suits, and pjs :)  We also got some new tervis tumblers b/c reviews recommend you bring your own cups (for bigger drinks!...yes, please!)

Hopefully we will be deciding on some excursions this week.  So fun!

OK-back to the grind :(

No comments:

Post a Comment