Monday, July 22, 2013

ramblings

First of all - the world has gone mad.  Some people seriously have the craziest thought patterns.  It is unbelievable and breaks my heart.  All you can do is pray it works out for the best.

Our honeymoon is in ONE WEEK!  We stocked up on sunscreen and some other essentials yesterday.  Today I am doing the last load of laundry before we leave, and it will be time to start strategically packing.  Lots of swim suits, dresses, shoes, and sun screen.  That's basically all I really need ;)  It is going to be really awesome to get away from everything for awhile, and just enjoy my time with my husband.  Such a good opportunity to make memories while recharging for the busy Fall to come.

I am making progress in my school work.  One paper turned in.  Working on the second one, which I will turn in sometime this week (a week early) before we fly out!

Hopefully this week, I will get said paper done, and I will have the chance to go see sweet Brenna Bug (what her dad calls her - it is totally going to stick).  I can't believe she is 2 weeks old!  I definitely need some sweet snuggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment