Tuesday, July 9, 2013

suck. it. up. (buttercup)

I am incredibly lazy sometimes.  Honestly.  How did I survive high school and undergrad? (With really good grades?!) And why did I think going back to school would be a good idea?!

Don't get me wrong - I am glad I am doing it.  I will have a more fulfilling career.  Blah Blah Blah.

But school sucks.  And I have zero motivation to do what I need to do.  By the time we leave for our honeymoon (in 20 days!  woot!), I need to write nearly 60 pages.  So here I am.  Writing.  On my blog. ... Helpful, I know.

I need a swift kick in the butt.  I need to just sit down and freaking do my research, and write the dang papers.  I will be happy when I start making progress.  I just need to get rolling.  That's the plan for the rest of the day.  DO SOMETHING RELATED TO SCHOOL! 

- read at least 5 articles, and take notes
- develop an outline
- organize the articles into their correct position for the paper

OK - hopefully now that I have whined about it (again), I can just suck it up and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment