Friday, October 4, 2013

5 on Friday

I have never tried this before, but I figured, why the heck not!  Attempting to "link up" for 5 on Friday!  (We'll see if it actually links to anything)




1 -
I spent roughly 25 hours of my week / weekend grading the administration of standardized IQ tests that the first years in my graduate program are learning.  Repeating that this week.  Then next.  Then the next.  And so on until the middle of November.  Totally going to try not to tell y'all about it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. but you know, it's a lot, and it keeps slipping out!

2 - 
Dan headed back to BloNo this weekend to dog-sit his dad's dogs, so he took ours.  Our puppies LOVE his dad's yard and playing with the other dogs, but I couldn't sleep well last night.  I need my cuddle buddies!  My house is so eerily quiet right now.  I could never live along, it's decided.  Dan is stuck with me forever.

3 - 
I am SO excited about the rest of this month.  Some of my favorite people are coming to visit for fun Fall activities!  I am thinking some fires, pumpkin martinis, haunted houses, and more!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!

4 - 
Totally just came home from "work" (I use quotes b/c I am a practicum student, so they don't pay me...but I do SOME of the stuff a grown up school psych does) and took ~ a 2 hr nape.  Guess I am in denial about that 25+ hours of grading waiting for me ;)

5 - 
I BOUGHT SOME PUMPKIN SPICE COFFEE CREAMER!  I will tell you all about it next time.  Fingers crossed it is everything I have been searching for because I couldn't handle any disappointment right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment