Tuesday, October 1, 2013

happy October!

I may have mentioned that Fall if my favorite season ;)  but in reality, it is OCTOBER that I love!  It is by far my favorite month of the year...and I will tell you why!

1. It's my birth-month!  Who doesn't love a month day ALL ABOUT THEM?!
2. The weather!  Typically it is perfect!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE wearing jeans, hoodies, but still being able to rock my flip flops!
3. The leaves!  They finally start to change colors.
4. Walking on crinkly leaves!
5. Bonfires
6. Haunted houses!  Dan and I will be going  to three this year, and I can't wait!
7. Being able to wear boots and scarves!
8. The start of legitimately NEEDING hot coffee in the morning.
9. Fires in the fire place.
10. Decorating for Halloween.
11. Giving out candy!  I really can't wait for this!  I have had work or school the last two Halloweens  so I am so excited to actually hand out candy to the kiddos in our neighborhood.
12. Going to the pumpkin patch!
13. Drinking Eckert's Apple Cider
14. Hay-rack rides
15. Corn mazes

As the month progresses, I am sure I will remember more :)

October just makes me SO happy!  Hopefully it lasts forever b/c November will bring WAY too cold weather!

1 comment:

  1. i wish you were close enough to eat all my apple creations.... i plan on baking AT LEAST one new pumpkin or apple creation a day for the month!

    and this year you get to see ME in STL! so excited ot visit!

    ReplyDelete