Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My friend is having a baby!

When you are 25 and married, you have an intense case of baby fever.  At least that is my current situation.  But as a graduate student, no babies are in the cards for the Cleinmarks.

Next best thing?!  One of your best friends having a baby!  Melissa and her husband are welcoming their new little one in September, and I am beyond the moon excited for them!  That little peanut is going to be so loved by so many people!

I take my role of "aunt" pretty serious ;)  I provide lots of love and fun!  

Melissa is an airforce wife, and she currently lives in South Dakota.  Poor girl.  But she is coming home in May, and we are so excited to throw her a baby shower!  I cannot wait to celebrate her!  She is going to be such a wonderful mom, and she makes for an adorable pregnant lady!

I am so happy to live vicariously through her until I can have some of my own little ones!

1 comment: