Thursday, June 13, 2013

#gradschoolproblems

Yep.  Grad school problems.


  • having to take a summer class...
  • having to write a grant proposal for said class
  • and having to present said proposal to the class
  • having to start my lit review for my thesis
  • having to research a prevention program
  • and having to present the program to the class
  • having to actually do stuff for my assistantships
    • aka sit through the same undergrad class I have now sat through 3 times
    • having to tutor an undergrad on said stats
    • having to train DCFS workers on some video equipment for a video visitation grant I am working on
    • having to send about a million emails that everyone ignores
    • having to call judges/attorneys/CASA volunteers to conduct an interview
  • HAVING CLASS FOR 8 HOURS ON FREAKING FRIDAYS!  
OK - maybe it isn't THAT BAD.  But let's remember...a huge plus of this school psych degree will be having summers OFF. I am not loving all this WORK!  I have trashy TV to catch up on, a house to clean, and pinterest crafts to do! uhthankyouverymuch.

Though, without grad school, this hilarious ecard would not have made me laugh uncontrollably last night :)



Hopefully "Food Truck Friday" (yes-it's a real thing...I will tell you all about it later!) and Melissa's final fling before her ring will cheer me up!  (then make me feel even more ridiculously behind in school...but that's a problem for next week!)

This gal cannot wait for our honeymoon at the end of July!  10 days with NO CARES!  sign me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment