Tuesday, June 25, 2013

cram, cram, cram

Follow my blog with BloglovinI was going to get in to how horribly I have been eating lately...how after the wedding I have continuously been over my calorie count, even though I specifically told myself that my weight loss was NOT just to fit into a dress for one day of my life.  But there isn't much more to say about that.  I need to stop with the excuses and put healthy food in my body.  I feel better when I eat better.  I feel better when I make time to work out.  There are no good excuses for how I have been treating my body.  Hopefully booking a honeymoon will be what I need to remind myself that this journey of health is far from over!

In other news - school absolutely sucks this week.  We have our final, a grant proposal presentation (what is that?  I have not the slightest idea...so that's good), and an outline for our thesis.  Summer school sucks, people.  It is cruel and unusual punishment, especially for those of us who want our jobs because we want summers off!  After a very long year of classes and wedding planning, I am burnt out.  There is very little motivation for me to do well on any of these assignments, even though I know how important they are!  Fingers crossed that I can push through.  Maybe some coffee when I get home will help me focus/study/get sh*t done!

The good news is that Dan FINALLLLLLY got his passport stuff figured out and sent in!  Praise baby Jesus.  It has been a headache!  Next on our agenda, then, is deciding on a honeymoon spot.  We are currently deciding between the Dominican Republic and Jamaica.  Any suggestions?!  Either way, it is going to be an all-inclusive resort, for hopefully 10 days! (since 2 days will be travel...and this year has been extra busy...we need it, I promise).  Getting it all booked will be such a relief!  I cannot wait to have absolutely  no cares with my hubby!

Also - Brenna will be here by the 7th!  My SIL is being induced on the 6th, so unless Brenna decides to make her appearance early, without the help of modern medicine (fingers crossed), she should be born sometime on 7/7!  This aunt cannot wait for another beautiful niece to spoil!  It's what I do best!

No comments:

Post a Comment