Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Fall Y'all!


It's Monday again.  I am not really sure how that keeps happening so quickly, but alas, here we are!

I had a FABULOUS weekend, though, so that helps!  We left Friday afternoon to head back to BloNo for the weekend.  Friday night, I surprised my friend at dinner.  For the past 5 months, she has been through boot camp and A school for the Navy.  Before heading to San Diego to begin her orders, she came back home.  It was great to see her in uniform and so happy.  I am so proud of the decisions she has made for herself and the success she is having!

Saturday Dan and I heading to our friends' house for Kel's birthday.  Dan and the guys went paint balling, while I hung out with Sara, some of her family, and adorable Cecelia.  Cecelia came up to me multiple times and held up her hands for me to pick her up and cuddle.  It made my heart so happy!  I also always enjoy catching up with Sara.  We never run out of things to talk about ;)


Saturday evening, we had Avanti's at my parents' house.  I can never get enough Avanti's when we go home.  Best. Bread. Ever. !!!  We also had a fire, which I can never complain about.  It was nice to just relax with the hubby, my daddy, and Joshy (my baby brother!)

Sunday was a fun day, too!  We went shooting!  Josh has 4 guns, so we spent quite a bit of time out on a family friend's property.  It was wonderful to spend that quality time with my brother!


Later in the day, I went to catch up more thoroughly with my navy girl friend!  There is something about starbucks and old friends that makes me feel so content!  We had dinner with Dan's mom and nana before driving back to the STL.

As soon as we got home, I put on pjs and was asleep before Dan even had the dogs inside.  I am an old lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment